This is an exclusive opportunity to learn from Rosalind and build YOUR OWN masterpiece portfolio!
TEN PARTICIPANTS ONLY!!
Here is your chance to hit the ground running! Every participant leaves this workshop series not only with the skills to create beautiful, sellable portraits, but with a KILLER portfolio that spans portrait client work to high fashion/commercial!!
Five full days of small-group instruction. Two full days of portfolio building, with access to the most exclusive, high-end gowns and celebrity costumes in the world!
- One-on-one Zoom meeting with Rosalind to review your current portfolio, assess your skill level and discuss your goals.
- Rosalind will send a number of PDF documents to prepare you for the workshop series, including file
management, portrait workflow, lighting design, creating your Photoshop workspace, and instruction on specific techniques, such as frequency separation.
- Morning is devoted to B.L.A.M.™ layered lighting & image capture
- Afternoon covers file management, workflow & *WOW* Factor™ Fine Art Glamour Editing.
- A variety of "real people" each with multiple wardrobe looks for your portfolio.
- For both shoot days, Rosalind can provide as much or as little guidance on posing and image capture as you wish! Day 2 portraits can be used to attract real people clients to fill your calendar!
- PROFESSIONAL MODELS ONLY.
- FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, Rosalind will share her access to For the Stars' 36 year archive of celebrity wardrobe pieces (JLo, Beyonce, Katy Perry, Gwen Stefani...). These are the actual costumes and gowns worn by A-listers all over the world.
- Top fashion models, including Rosalind's own muses, will model the exclusive FTS looks for your portfolio!!
- We will analyze image captures to determine what steps to take, to create a world-class competition image.
- Then we will work through all of Rosalind's techniques, step-by-step.
- Participants can practice using their own captures from the workshop or those supplied by the instructor.
- Rosalind’s goal is to teach all of her competition editing techniques during this two-day intensive. Participants will later be given access to professionally edited videos of all the techniques demonstrated during class.
- 1 month later - one-on-one Zoom meeting to assess your progress and give specific recommendations for improvement.
- 6 months later - follow-up one-on-one Zoom to ensure steady progress toward your goals.
"The emphasis here is world-class training and portfolio! You will learn so much that your brain will melt. You will work hard and be exhausted at the end of each day. And best of all, you will go home with hard drives full of spectacular imagery that you can't get anywhere else. It might take weeks or even months to edit those images to perfection. It will stretch your abilities to the max and you'll love every minute. Best of all, some time later, you will email me telling me how much you have grown, how much success you have had and how these workshops have changed your life. If this is what you want, you know what to do."
Lunch and a limited selection of snacks each day are included in the workshop fee. Lunch will be catered, to maximize shooting and learning time. There is a Starbucks just 1.5 short blocks away from the studio.
A closing dinner & celebration on the last night is included for any participants of the 5-day program. All other meals are the responsibility of the individual.
Recently I took Rosalind Guder’s B.L.A.M.!! Classes. These are easily the best courses I’ve ever attended, and I wanted to take a moment to gush. Rosalind took the time to assess each participant’s skill level and determine exactly what it was they wanted out of the class. She then tailored her approach to assure that everyone was challenged, but not overwhelmed. Most importantly, Rosalind is very generous with her time. She allowed us to continue working and pepper her with questions throughout the lunch break. She continued to teach right up to (and maybe a little beyond) the course’s official ending time, and she has made herself available for questions after the course as well.
Rosalind Guder's workshops were full of practical instruction in a hands-on environment. We learned several different lighting styles and Photoshop editing techniques. I feel I came out of the workshops with new skills... Rosalind’s teaching style is encouraging and supportive, she wants you to understand as you learn. I recommend her courses and look forward to new workshops in the future!